The Book of 7 Truths
The above book by Calvin Miller (New York: HarperCollins, 1997) gave 7 interesting truths.
1. Following only the guide who's been where you want to go.
2. The task ahead of you is not as great as the power within you.
3. You cannot help people if you are always with people.
4. Happiness is a choice, misery an option.
5. Wisdom lives only on the other side of pain.
6. Never love life more than the reason it was given to you.
7. Stop living only when you die.
Stop and meditate on these truths. It will make all the difference in how you live.
Labels: Book Review