Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Web Language Learning Needed

Four years ago, I set out to set up a website Kairos Spiritual Formation. I bought myself a couple of books on HTML writing, websites and a copy of Microsoft Frontpage 2003.

And I did set up a website, was able to write in HTML and I thought my learning is done.

Then I discovered that Frontpage is now obsolete and has been replaced by Expression Web. And that HTML is on the way to becoming obsolete too and now I have to learn to write in XHTML, CSS, PHP and ASP.NET.


Arrgh!!!

So I bought this book and started learning again.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Long said...

Let me know if the book does what it promises!! I recently ordered Expressions Web 2 as I also plan to learn the basics so I can help maintain my church website.

Still waiting for the software to arrive from Australia

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home