Monday, September 20, 2010

Comics the Best Medicine

I was very ill with a severe attack of influenza-fever, runny nose, myalgia, headache, lethargic and bronchitic cough. I was so ill that I cannot read which is very rare. However I still have my comics.

Batman/Superman: Day and Night
this collection of Batman/Superman comics may be the last as the writers have splitted up


a wonderful story line of a possible new member to the Batman family


the second best collection of Thor stories I have read lately


when Tony Stark fell from grace as the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Norman Osborne took over H.A.M.M.E.R.


one of Osborne's primary objective is to get hold of the knowledge in Tony Stark's head

and Tony Stark's solution? Self-induced lobotomy! Hello. Did someone said he is a genius?

That's my weekend reading.

Nuff' said
.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Paul Long said...

Do you buy the digital versions of any of these comics?

4:50 AM  
Blogger pearlie said...

Superman saves the day! :D
Get well soon.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Alex Tang said...

Hi Paul, no, I have not bought any digital version of these comics. Do you have any experience reading digital comics?

1:13 PM  
Blogger Alex Tang said...

Thanks, Pearlie. Hope you are well with your life changing experience :)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Paul Long said...

Yes. One my itouch. My eldest son kindly bought me some itunes credit for my birthday and I downloaded some Marvel comics
Lots of free Marvel comics as well as free independent comics (meant to try to hook you to get the whole series).

2:24 PM  
Blogger Alex Tang said...

Sounds good. Must try digital comics. Thanks, Paul. That's real helpful.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Paul Long said...

Search for Marvel and comiXology.
Reasonably cheap and much cheaper than printed copies though reading does take getting used to.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Alex Tang said...

Hi Paul,

Reading digital comics now. Interface is cool but it is different from holding a hardcopy in your hands.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Paul Long said...

Irritating to have to keep turning the itouch :-)

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home