The Upper Room
MK 14:12 On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, when it was customary to sacrifice the Passover lamb, Jesus' disciples asked him, "Where do you want us to go and make preparations for you to eat the Passover?" MK 14:13 So he sent two of his disciples, telling them, "Go into the city, and a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him. 14 Say to the owner of the house he enters, `The Teacher asks: Where is my guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?' 15 He will show you a large upper room, furnished and ready. Make preparations for us there."
- · the Washing of the Feet
- · some resurrection appearances of Jesus
- · the gathering of the disciples after the Ascension of Jesus
- · the election of Saint Matthias as apostle
- · the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the disciples on the day of Pentecost