Sunday, July 20, 2008

One Thousand Post


The post of the Following the Footsteps of St. Paul (17) with some photos of the awesome Corinth canal is my 1,000th post.

It's been two and a half year of blogging and I hope you have enjoyed the posts as much as I have enjoyed posting them. If I have offended you in any way i.e. in my comments or statements on your beliefs or conviction, I hereby apologise. It is not my intention to offend anyone for my purpose to blog is to learn from one another.

Thank you for reading this blog and I hope in the process we have enriched each.

.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger blogpastor said...

I appreciate your labor of love. Many of the posts were interesting and thought provoking.

I just attended Go Forth Missions conference and I am of the opinion that internet surfers are a borderless people group, and we Christian bloggers are non-traditional passionate and unpaid missionaries!

1000 is indeed a milestone to celebrate!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Alex Tang said...

Thanks, blogpastor. We are indeed bloggers withour borders.

10:52 PM  
Blogger alwyn said...

incredible, Alex - sometimes i truly wonder where you get the time to write such exhaustive stuff(!).

keep blogging!

11:38 PM  
Blogger kc bob said...

Congrats Alex! I like the diversity of topics that you post here.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Kar Yong said...

Congrats Alex....I suspect you never sleep....that's why you can practise as a doctor, teach in seminaries, write books, blog, watch movie, and still got time to read and what else....

For me, I mau mati already with what I have in my plate!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Kar Yong said...

Congrats Alex....I suspect you never sleep....that's why you can practise as a doctor, teach in seminaries, write books, blog, watch movie, and still got time to read and what else....

For me, I mau mati already with what I have in my plate!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Alex Tang said...

hi Kar Yong, sleep? What's that :)

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home