Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A Good Day for Books

Recently I was feeling a bit weary and indulging in a bit of self-pity about not being appreciated. Suddenly, all on the same day and out of the blue, I receive...

these two books from a dear fellow spiritual pilgrim who is journeying with me




and from the mail, arrived a book from someone whom I do not know but who is interested in spiritual formation. She came to know me from my blog and website. I think we are going to be good friends.



and this is also from another friend who came to know me from my blog and website. We have corresponded and, gracious me, she sent me a gift card which arrived today.



and the final surprise, MPH Bookstores sent me a voucher for a certain sum based on what I have spent at their stores from Jan-July 2009 and the amount is enough to pay for these two books!




What a good day for books.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kar Yong said...

Wow....that makes me envious :-)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home