Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Up the Next Level in my Gameplay

 I have been playing first, second and third person shooter games on my xBox and PS3 and I am kinda proud that I am gradually improving as a shooter in these games.Recently  I was playing Halo: Reach




 After finishing Halo: Reach, I thought I will play another type of game and selected a shooting game using airplanes.

 H.A.W.X.2 is a really challenging game for me to play because it demands much more hand -eyes coordination than the people shooters. Flying planes at high speed and shooting is much more difficult and challenging.



Playing H.A.W.K.2 is difficult. I am struggling and only managed to complete Mission Ten so far. Have I reached the limit of my ability to play this type of games because my reaction time due to my age is too slow? Have I reached my limits in terms of reaction time and hands-eyes coordination?

Personally I do not think so. I am not ready to give up yet. I still think you can teach old dogs new tricks.

.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home