Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Call of Duty: Black Ops


I have enjoyed the Call of Duty series and have been looking forward to this release Call of Duty: Black Opts. While the gameplay is almost the same, I like the improvement in storytelling and the battle scenes. However I feel that there was excessive and unnecessary violence in this game especially the torture scenes which did not contribute to the the storyline.

People has also asked me to why I play soldiers games. These are very violence games. I play the games accepting that in certain situation, you have to use violence to achieve your objectives. That means shooting the bad guys. Violence is used as a means to an end and not to glorify violence itself.

The present release are equally as good as the earlier release and I have had an enjoyable time playing on the Xbox.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home