Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Closer to Eternity





As another year draws to a close and we edge closer to Eternity, let us ask ourselves some important questions:

·        Am I a better person than who I was last year?
·        Am I a gentler person?
·        Am I a kinder person?
·        Am I a better son/daughter, father/mother, husband/wife?
·        Am I more faithful to what I profess?
·        Am I more attentive to the little things?
·        Am I comfortable with who I am?
·        Am I more forgiving to others who have harmed me?
·        Am I helpful to others to achieve their goals?
·        Am I more charitable to the poor, the weak and the sick?
·        Am I more willing to advocate for the exploited and oppressed?
·        Am I more open about who I am?
·        Am I more honest about who I am?
·        Am I spending more time in prayer?
·        Am I developing a deeper relationship with God?
·        Am I understanding more of the revelation in the Bible?
·        Am I experiencing more joy?
·        Am I less angry or given to fits of anger?
·        Am I at peace with myself?
·        Am I a good friend?
·        Am I a good mentor?

·        Am I becoming like I AM?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home