Thursday, September 23, 2010

Playing Halo:Reach on my XBox

Have been playing Halo:Reach on my xBox the last few evenings - man, what an adrenalin rush. It offers what the previous Halo games offered and more. The previous games are Halo 1 or Halo:Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3 and its spinoffs, Halo 3:ODST and Halo Wars, all of which I have enjoyed tremendously. Not to mention the novels and comics based on the Halo universe.



The game takes place in the year 2552, where humanity is locked in a war with the alien Covenant on the human colony of Reach weeks prior to the events of Halo: Combat Evolved. Players control Noble 6, a member of an elite supersoldier squad, during the battle for the world of Reach. As the Covenant begin their assault on the planet, the UNSC begin their heroic yet ultimately futile effort to halt the brutal alien invaders.



I spent most of the time blasting away with my trusty weapons though recently I have found myself running away as fast as I can...where's my backup?

.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home